Hours & Location
Old, new and timeless. With no one way to describe its local identity, the inimitable neighborhood of Williamsburg is now defined as a global destination. Located within a five-block walk of five luxury boutique hotels, numerous restaurants, nightlife venues, breweries, flea markets, street art and waterfront parks, 74Wythe lives at the intersection of a true culture and entertainment hub - a dynamic sub-neighborhood offering an elevated experience of its own.
Discover the old, the new, and the timeless as you wander the streets of Williamsburg and take your event beyond our 3-story corner home.
- L at Bedford Ave Station within 8 minute walking distance
- G at Nassau Ave Station within 8 minute walking distance
- JMZ at Marcy Ave Station within 20 minute walking distance
- East River Ferry within 7 minute walking distance, offering service to and from East 34th Street, Williamsburg and Wall Street in 20 minutes
- 15 minutes from LaGuardia Airport by taxi
- 25 minutes from JFK Airport by taxi
1% of net fees to 74Wythe events will go to a local Brooklyn charity.