COVID-19 ENTRY PROTOCOLS
Starting September 13th, 74Wythe will require all individuals (ages 12 and older) to provide proof of vaccination (at least 1 dose) to 74Wythe security upon entering the premises.
Valid proof of vaccination includes:
- A CDC-issued paper vaccination card
- Photo of vaccination card (on mobile)
- New York State Excelsior Pass
- NYC COVID Safe App (Apple | Android)
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the US
- Any official recognized State or International digital vaccination status app
Additionally, please note:
- Vaccination proof must match your valid ID (name & photo)
- 74Wythe will require a list at the door for contact tracing
- You are welcome to send us the guest list (first & last name with respective email address and/or phone number) prior to the event date
- Temperatures will be taken at the door by security
- No distinction between indoor & outdoor spaces (The Roof counts as indoor)
- 74Wythe staff is fully vaccinated, and wears masks.
- All outside vendors must provide proof of vaccination, and wear masks
**Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com